Monday, March 9, 2015

25 Weeks Pregnant


How far along? 25 weeks.  
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Best moment this week: Getting to see our house actually start looking more finished. Drywall is nearly done, stucco is nearly done, I'm so pumped!
Miss anything: Sleeping comfortably. But I'm sick and I also miss not being sick cause this sucks. Between congestion and this human inside me I feel like I can't breath.
Movement:Yes, he is moving so much! I swear he like just woke up this week or something. Lots of kicking and rolling and jabbing. 
Food cravings: I have such a sweet tooth. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not really. I can even eat a small amount of dairy now. 
Worst symptom: Tired, achey, and indigestion like no ones business.  
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
  Gender: It's a boy!  
  Belly Button in or out? Out. 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm so moody. Pretty much a hot mess. If you're my friend and you feel like I haven't been very friendly lately...I'm so sorry but all I do is get annoyed with everyone and complain and cry and then laugh for some reason. It's very confusing. 
Looking forward to: I know that I don't have a 9-5 job or anything but I'm super craving a vacation! I feel like we don't have weekends because Chris is always working on the house on weekends and I have a lot to think about with house stuff and blog stuff and baby stuff and Evelyn stuff and I just want a break.
We're headed to Maryland/NewYork/DC in April for our 5th anniversary and I'm so excited. Just one more thing to think about though...I need to start planning our trip. Or maybe I won't.

Compare to Pregnancy 001

No comments:

Post a Comment