Sunday, March 1, 2015

24 Weeks Pregnant




How far along? 24 weeks.  
Maternity clothes? Absolutely. But in the pic above I'm wearing non maternity clothes which feels pretty good. 
Best moment this week: Spending time with Evelyn and getting to see the house make some serious progress! Drywall starts tomorrow!
Miss anything: Sleep. I need more than I am getting but I can't get myself to go to bed earlier than 10. Plus my back is so sore that it's hard to get comfortable. I have a love-hate relationship with my snoogle (preggo pillow) right now. Sometimes it's comfortable. And sometimes it's a big barrier between me and the bathroom in the middle of the night. 
Movement: I actually started feeling a lot more movement right after I complained to my midwife that I wasn't feeling much. 
Food cravings: All the sugar. So much sugar. And then more sugar. And pico de gallo. Probably together.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Just ice cream and milk. 
Worst symptom: Tired, achey, and indigestion like no ones business.  
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
  Gender: It's a boy!  
  Belly Button in or out? Out. Which is weird cause with Evelyn it just got flat but with baby boy it's actually an outie. 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Super moody. Like crazy moody with sudden mood swings. I feel bad for my poor husband. 
Looking forward to: The house being done! It's getting so close! The stucco will probably be done within a week or so as will the drywall and then it's time to pick trim and paint colors! Yay!!

Compare to Pregnancy 001

No comments:

Post a Comment