Tuesday, March 31, 2015

28 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 28 weeks.  
Maternity clothes? Yep.
Best moment this week: Our mini vacation to Colorado. The 6 hour each way drive wasn't my favorite but Evelyn had a blast with her aunts and uncles. It was a wonderful break for me to hang out in the sunshine and read while she was preoccupied playing. It took her a day, but she even warmed up to her Grandpa.
Miss anything? I miss having the energy to run around and be active and whatnot. I know I should be exercising but I'm just so tired all the time. When bending over is difficult, I don't really have a desire to do squats...you know?
Movement: Yep. I feel him rolling around more than specific kicks.
Food cravings: I'm not really craving anything right now.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Only when I don't eat frequently enough which happens surprisingly often. I'm so stressed about eating healthy that it's almost easier to not eat than to try and figure out what to eat. And I know that's not good so then I stress a little more. One of those awful cycles.
Worst symptom: Indigestion. It's horrible, burning and unbearable. My midwife gave me some essential oils to help (peppermint, lemon, & digest zen) but they're a lot of work to use and they mostly taste nasty. I just want some drugs. Tums are out of the question because that could very well be the cause of my kidney stones. 
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah. And this bump gets in the way of everything. Primarily bending down to pick things up. I have to squat weird and grunt. It's not an attractive sight. 
  Gender: It's a boy!  
  Belly Button in or out? Out. 
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I still have my mood swings, but I think I've been more happy lately. I've got a good daily routine down and that really helps me stay focused instead of laying around thinking about how big and tired I am. It's a mix of daily chores, playing with Evelyn and working on my blog or reading or some other enjoyable task.
Looking forward to: Two exciting things are happening within the next week.
1) This Saturday, is the launch of my brand new website! I'm so stoked for you guys to see it!! But that means that this will be the last post on Lil' Georgia Peach. Make sure to stay tuned on my social media sites (instagram, fb, and twitter) so you'll be one of the first to see the big reveal and enter an awesome giveaway.
2) We're headed to Maryland for our anniversary vacay soon and I'm so pumped for the break. At the same time I'm a little stressed about all the work we'll be neglecting while we're gone. Hopefully we'll be able to relax.

Compare to Pregnancy 001

No comments:

Post a Comment