Saturday, September 13, 2014

Evelyn's Cake Smash photos

Evelyn turned one just about a month ago and I was so excited to do a cake smash! Of course I had my good friend and go-to photographer, Malae Talley do the photo shoot and I am so happy with the way it turned out.

My advice for an awesome cake smash:

001 As with any photo shoot keep to a color scheme with the cake and baby's outfit. Feel free to throw in some balloons, a banner or a cute cake topper. (Stay tuned for the tutorial on the one I made for Evie's cake).
002 Give your baby a nutritious meal earlier that day (it'll make you feel better about all that sugar).
003 You wear something you don't mind getting covered in frosting and make sure to bring something for baby to change into.
004 Get before smash and after smash photos of the cake.
005 Have the wet wipes/ wash cloths ready!

And now for the fabulous photos!





















No comments:

Post a Comment