Friday, September 12, 2014

Something new coming your way, November 2014!

I know ya'll were expecting a Fresh Home Friday post today but instead I'll offer you a quick, albeit exciting, announcement!

My blogging career will be going through some changes.

A Lil' Ol' Georgia Peach has served me well as a way to keep in touch with family and friends for over three years. But over those years it has transformed into more than just a place to update on my life.

It's become a place for me to share fun craft tutorials, silly stories, weight loss inspiration, how to guides, and advice not only with friends and family but with humans all over the interweb.

So, in an attempt to keep up with the blogosphere and have a more cohesive blog design with comprehensive content, I have decided to do away with A lil' Ol' Georgia Peach and reveal a brand new website!

This new site will have all your favorite tutorials, stories and posts plus so much new stuff, you won't even know what to do with yourself. It'll even have a dot com!

While I will continue to update A Lil' Ol' Georgia Peach on occasion, most of my focus will be on getting this new site up and running for your future enjoyment.

Mark your calendars friends, the new site will launch on November 15, 2014!

No comments:

Post a Comment