Sunday, January 5, 2014

Two-thousand thirteen

It's been a big year. Here's a brief review:

January

I turned 22 while we were living in Hawaii.

February 

We explored Hawaii, visiting Maunawilli Falls, Goat Island, and Laie Point And went on a belated honeymoon in Ko'olina.

March
We found out we were having a girl and moved back to Utah where we were homeless for nearly a month. 


April


Celebrated our 3 year wedding anniversary and moved into our new apartment.  

May
I started school again. 

June
My mom moved in with us for a few months. 

July
Chris' mom passed away. 

August
Evelyn, our first child, was born. 

September
We bought our first house. 

October
I got my dream car: VW convertible

November
My best friend got married. 

December
I graduated college, Chris' dad got remarried.

This has probably been the biggest year of our whole lives. I can't wait to see what next year will bring!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post! And you are looking WAY good!! Hope I look as great as you after my first baby ;)

    ReplyDelete