Tuesday, June 25, 2013

It all started with a bookmark




This bookmark actually. I got tired of my scraps of paper that I used as bookmarks being thrown away as presumed trash, so I labeled this one. Chris thought it was hilarious. That is until he found said bookmark sitting on that yellow blanket in the picture.

"Jocelyn. Are you feeling ok?"
"Yes, I'm fine. Why?"
"This isn't a bookmark, Jocelyn. This is a blanket."
"Haha..very funny."
"I guess you are getting pregnancy brain after all..."

I should have been prepared for the following course of action when he asked for tape. I mean really......why else would he need tape? The rest of the story can be told in the following pictures which I found around the house shortly afterward. They were supposedly to help me overcome my pregnancy brain which apparently thought that blankets were bookmarks.









Lately he's been asking me if I want water to drink or 'this is milk'.
Yeah... I found this one on me.


My recourse has been to take the labels and put them on other items in the house. "This is a bike" is now on the windowsill. Chris said he's just more worried about me.

And that my friends is what life is like in the Langford house. I wouldn't trade it for anything. This baby doesn't know what she's getting herself into.

1 comment:

  1. I just asked you about pregnancy brain?!
    I just cracked up. A lot.

    ReplyDelete