Saturday, June 22, 2013

32 Weeks


How far along?  32 Weeks
Total weight gain? 27 lbs--I seem to have plateaued on weight gain 
Maternity clothes? Yeah! I just ordered a maternity bathing suit and I'm so stoked for it to come in the mail. I want to go swimming so bad!
Stretch Marks? Nope (crossing my fingers!)
Best moment this week? Getting my bicycle, a surprise from the best hubby ever!
Miss anything? Sleep. Moving without assistance. 
Movement? Oh yeah. I can tell she's getting bigger cause I can actually feel her little body parts poking out. It's the cutest.
Food Cravings: None really.
Anything making you sick or queasy? Not especially.
Worst symptom: Mmm heartburn. Tums are my best friend right now.
Labor signs: Not yet.
Belly button in or out? Movin' on out.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 
Happy or Moody most of the time? Moody. Pregnancy hormones are ridic.
Looking forward to: Not being pregnant anymore.



SO....I'm done with this whole pregnancy thing. I feel like I'm as huge as a house and soon I'll probably explode. Laying back is uncomfortable, getting up is uncomfortable, rolling over is uncomfortable, sleep is practically impossible. Can I really still have 50 days left of this getting bigger?! AHH!

Baby girl is the size of a squash, 2.5 to 3.8 lbs. I think she's running out of room in there. Can you tell I'm ready for her to born already?

On a happier note, my amazing husband surprised me with a bicycle this week and then bought himself a long board. We have had so much fun riding around Provo together. I think we got up to 9 miles this week. I'm relishing in all this time we get to spend just the two of us before we become three. 

You know, labor is getting closer and closer and I have to say I'm more excited than anything. I'm not feeling scared or nervous about the pain. I feel pretty prepared for it. Now, prepared for having a baby and being a mother? That's a different story. Does anyone have any good parenting books they want to recommend?

No comments:

Post a Comment