Thursday, June 27, 2013

Week 33

Maternity Swimsuit!!


How far along?  33 Weeks
Total weight gain? 31 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yeah!
Stretch Marks? Nope (crossing my fingers!)
Best moment this week? My family getting into town!
Miss anything? Having my own body
Movement? She moves so much! I love watching my belly just move on it's own.
Food Cravings: Desserts. It's dangerous.
Anything making you sick or queasy? Not especially.
Worst symptom: The heartburn sucks but right now I'm sick of the acne.
Labor signs: Not yet.
Belly button in or out? Out: flat.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 
Happy or Moody most of the time? Moody. Pregnancy hormones are ridic.
Looking forward to: Getting baby stuff.

This post is a little late, so bear with me as I try and remember last week.


Baby is the size of Durian fruit- 4.5-5.8lbs. She's getting so big. I feel her limbs poking out much more which I'm guessing means that it's getting a little cramped in there. It also means that she gets to come out soon!!

Pregnancy has reached an uncomfortable stage. I am most definitely waddling. It's been insanely hot and my feet and hands are little swollen sausages. Cute huh? I'm starting to feel the frustration of having a short torso. I look so dang huge. I look as big as people who are due any minute. Needless to say, I don't feel cute. Ever. But that's ok because I'm working to make baby girl super cute and that's important. 


No comments:

Post a Comment