Sunday, January 20, 2013

The Honolulu Zoo

We actually went to the zoo forever ago, but I didn't have anything to edit the video on so I'm not uploading it until now.



Don't get me wrong, the zoo was fun. 

HOWEVER, if I had saved up my pennies to go to Hawaii I would not waste those pennies at the Honolulu Zoo. It was a great activity for living here and needing something to do on a day off. But it wasn't free and it was just a zoo. Nothing especially Hawaiian about it.

Actually there were these really cool trees that looked like they were painted.

But I'm sure there are other places in Hawaii where these trees grow.

Verdict: If this is your one and only trip to Hawaii and you want to make the most of your life savings...just go to the beach across the street and boogie board. More fun and it's free!

No comments:

Post a Comment