Tuesday, December 25, 2012

The GRAND parents got a special present today

Mele Kalikimaka, as they say here in Hawaii. And it was a very merry Christmas for Chris and my parents. As unhappy as I was, our morning started off at around 5am. My nausea and fatigue wanted me to stay asleep, wrapped in blankets until at least 9. But our families were opening some special presents this morning and the time difference between Hawaii and Colorado and Georgia meant that we had to get up early so that we could facetime.

Chris told his sister Jessica our exciting news, and I told my little sister Maddie. We got them each to find a babydoll, attach a little note and wrap it from 'Chris and Jocelyn'.

The present my parents unwrapped

Their reactions were priceless. Both sets of parents were so excited for us and we were so happy to hear it and to finally have some people find out about our exciting secret.

Now, it's only a matter of time until the rest of the world finds out, but at least for now it's pretty much sequestered to family.

As for the rest of my Christmas, it was fantastic! Did I mention that I'm typing this post on my brand new macbook pro?!!?! I have the best husband in the WHOLE world!

The only thing that would have made my day any better was a break from the nausea. I'm a little miserable. And it's a painful misery that not even my new macbook can console.

I'm going to go take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment