Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Update

Dear Faithful Blog Readers (And those of you that don't know what insanity you've stumbled upon),

I have given my blog quite the makeover and I'd love to give you the grand tour.

On the left side you'll find the Page Navigation. Each page is full of exciting goodies for you to partake in. So click on through and see what strikes your fancy.

Most of the pages have links to previous posts I've done to make them easier to find.

It's no secret that I love to read, and the 'Book Reviews' page will give you my two cents on the latest books I've been reading.


If you'd rather find out what I'm reading before you waste your finger strength in clicking on the 'Book Reviews' page, scroll down on the right side of the page and you'll find a list of the books I'm reading right now.




The 'Travel-Hawaii' page is one that I am most excited about. In it I've made a list of all the things I want to do while we're in Hawaii. Each of the things I've already done will appear as a link that you can click on and see pictures, read about my adventures, and get some good tips in the event that you visit Hawaii.


For the most part these travel pages won't appear as regular blog posts. So make sure you keep an eye out and check for them to be updated. But don't worry, I'll let you know in a regular blog post when I've updated these pages.

The last page you'll find is Videos. As many of you know, I'm a broadcast journalism major. That means that I've done a lot of news stories. The first part of this page is all the news stories I've ever done. There are some videos you won't want to miss (I recommend the bloopers).



There is also going to be some random fun videos like a crazy Easter prank and videos of my adventures around Hawaii.

The last thing you should pay attention to is the fact that: I'M ON TWITTER, SO FOLLOW ME!


You'll find my hilarious and adorable twitter updates on the right side of my blog, just scroll down until you see it. And if you're as enamored as I know you'll be, just click on the link and...wait for it...FOLLOW ME!

Now that you see all the redecorating, I can already tell how excited you are to start clicking around and fall in love with me..er..my blog (inappropriate! I'm married.)

Just don't forget to join my site or subscribe by email. You'll find links to do that on the left side of the page below my recent posts.



Enjoy!

Love,
        Jocelyn
       A Lil' Ol' Georgia Peach

No comments:

Post a Comment