Sunday, September 23, 2012

The life of an intern

I am seriously loving my internship! Like seriously. I love being a part of something real and professional. I love that I'm starting to get to know people in the newsroom and they are treating me kindly and not like a little piece of gum on the bottom of their shoe (The way I imagined an intern would be treated). I love getting to go out on stories and get interviews and write stories and bother people with my incessant questions. But enough talk. How about some pictures?!








I really feel that my day goes better when I'm confident about how I look. But it's pretty obvious...I look good. (Also I'm out of contacts...hence the glasses).
I went out on a story about child passenger safety week and found out that more children are hit by being run over than in car accidents.

I went to a college health fair and was a little shocked to find a table full of free condoms.

I talked to a man who came face to face with a 13 foot tiger shark.

Here's a couple pictures of the station:

The view behind the anchor desk

The cameraman controls all the cameras with a joystick behind these monitors.
The control room where the producers make the show happen

The magic of the green screen
The guy who works at the station who looks just like that guy from SNL
This is the guy from SNL
Here are some guests that have been on the morning show:

A few cirque du soliel performers came to promote their new show



Their cool jump rope trick. The guy is jumping his own rope 
and double dutch at the same time
Some almost naked hula girls promoting their
new show


I am amazed at how fast they can move
their hips

Well I hope you're enjoying looking through my internship as much as I'm enjoying doing it.


No comments:

Post a Comment