Sunday, February 22, 2015

23 Weeks Pregnant




How far along? 23 weeks.  
Maternity clothes? Absolutely
Best moment this week: I made it to the gym 6 days this week!! I'm exhausted but hopefully I can keep it up for a while. Oh but better than that: We bought a new mattress!!! I can't wait for it to come in. I'm so excited for a more comfortable sleeping situation.
Miss anything: Comfort. 
Movement: Yes, definite movement but no distinct kicks. 
Food cravings: All the sugar. So much sugar. And then more sugar. And pico de gallo. Probably together.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope! Oh except ice cream. Sad.
Worst symptom: I'm pushing past the exhaustion, it's still there but I'm trying to ignore it. I'm pretty much just sick of the random aches and pains.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes. The belly has popped.
  Gender: It's a boy!  
  Belly Button in or out? Out-ish
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy.
Looking forward to: The house being done and getting to decorate and buy new furniture and all that jazz.

Compare to Pregnancy 001

No comments:

Post a Comment