Thursday, May 2, 2013

Week 23


Wanna see a magic trick? 

Now you see the baby bump!


Now you don't!
I was excited for my first day back at school!
How far along?  23 Weeks
Total weight gain? I don't know! Last week was 15 lbs but I don't have a scale right now. So bear with me...maybe 17 lbs??
Maternity clothes? I've decided that maternity jeans are annoying because they're too much work to take off to go to the bathroom. And I have to do that a lot. 
Stretch Marks? No.
Best moment this week? Moving into our apartment!! WOOT! 
Miss anything? Not especially.
Movement? So much! It's my favorite part of this whole business!
Food Cravings: I big time NEEDED ice cream the other night. But now, nothing.
Anything making you sick or queasy? Mornings.
Worst symptom: Constant peeing. (I might put it off until it's an emergency cause it's such an inconvenience. 
Labor signs: Not yet.
Belly button in or out? In. But it's moving on out!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? I would say mostly happy as of late.
Looking forward to: Decorating our home!



Ya'll, I am so sorry that I'm such a slacker. Life literally went from "La la la doing nothing but relaxing and watching tv" to "Move, Unpack, Clean, Shop, Clean, Cook, Blog, School, Homework, BAAAHHHH!" So I'm still adjusting to a new, how should I put it, more rigorous schedule.

We moved into our apartment and it's glorious and wonderful and I love it! Pictures will come soon...well not too soon. I want to decorate first. I have all kind of fun crafty projects I want to do, so be excited for new tutorials! I love getting to be in the home that we're taking our baby home to. I love referring to the second bedroom as the nursery. I love our apartment and I know baby will love it too!

Some of you may already know, I got a job writing for a blog! "Um, Jocelyn that's what you're doing right now..." I know, but this is a JOB which means I'm getting paid to do something I LOVE!!!! It's literally the best thing ever! You can check it out here. Right now I post twice a week, on Sunday and Thursday, with a new series called Between the Rings: everything from engagement to "I do". (It's a wedding blog). In a few weeks though I'll be posting four times a week. The two other posts will be on Real Wedding stories. So if you feel inclined you can keep up with my writing skills there.

As for baby news (duh, this is a baby post), baby is the size of a grapefruit..woah. I'm pretty sure she's dancing in there. She moves so much that I can feel her with my hand on the outside of my belly which is the cutest. I still haven't bought anything for her but I'm having fun registering. My birthing classes are still great, although I must admit, we watched a birth video last night that terrified me a little. Oh well...one way or another she's going to come out, right?

My belly is so big now that I end up getting some sort of food substance on it while preparing food next to the counter. (Although, let's be honest...that happened before too)



1 comment:

  1. I'm so excited for you! The thing to watch out for is getting your Belly too close to a griddle or a grill!

    ReplyDelete