Sunday, February 15, 2015

22 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 22 weeks. You may have noticed that I skipped week 21. I was still in Georgia at the time and wanted my belly photos to be in the same place. But scroll to the bottom for a week 21 pic. 
Maternity clothes? Yeah, I've got quite the collection now (i.e. enough to go a week without doing laundry if I have to)
Best moment this week: Getting to see Chris and also having a really fun last few days with my mom. I hate that I don't live closer to her.  
Miss anything: So so so tired. I just want to have the energy to stay on top of my life and I only know it will get harder with two kids to chase around. I'm gonna have to power through it somehow I guess. 
Movement: Yes, definite movement but no distinct kicks. 
Food cravings: All the sugar. I need to reset my diet in a big way and Valentine's day yesterday did not help.  
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Worst symptom: Thankfully out of all the terrible things I could be feeling right now exhaustion is the worse. Which, don't get me wrong it totally sucks, but I'll take it over nausea any day. 
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes. The belly has popped.
  Gender: It's a boy!  
  Belly Button in or out? Out-ish
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly happy I'd say with a hint of irrational anxiety every so often. But more on that later. 
Looking forward to: There's nothing huge on the horizon at the moment except that a)the house is well on its way to becoming livable (watch out for updates) and b) my new blog is well on its way to being up and running! So we'll see how that goes!

Compare to Pregnancy 001


And as promised, a snapshot from week 21...



Don't I look happy?

No comments:

Post a Comment