Tuesday, February 3, 2015

20 Weeks Pregnant {Halfway there!}



How far along? 20 weeks 
Maternity clothes? Yep! So comfy!
Best moment this week: Surprising my mom by flying out to visit her in Georgia. She's so excited to have us here but Evelyn seems partial to Grandpa instead of Grandma...hmmm  
Miss anything: Right now I miss my husband a whole lot cause he's in Utah and I'm in Georgia. But pregnancy related, I suppose I miss having energy for life. 
Movement: Yeah, very low flutters.
Food cravings: Publix doughnuts! I better get some before I fly home!
Anything making you queasy or sick: No, and it's absolutely fantastic.
Worst symptom: Still just exhaustion and pregnancy acne although the indigestion is steadily creeping in.
Have you started to show yet: Oh yes. The belly has popped.
  Gender: It's a boy!  
  Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think more happy. Although if I get too tired I sort of just shut down.
Looking forward to: Last week I really wanted to say going to Georgia, but it was a surprise. So now I can say I'm looking forward to spending more time with my parents and Ga friends.

Compare to Pregnancy 001

2 comments:

  1. Haha doughnut cravings. Very pretty tum tum.

    Mrsinlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww congrats!! Such a wonderful time for you and your family :)

    ReplyDelete