Saturday, January 10, 2015

17 Weeks Pregnant


How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 7 pounds
Maternity clothes? No, I really want to do some shopping with my invisible clothing budget..
Best moment this week: It's been a pretty good week. I feel like I've finally hit my groove as a SAHM. Bring on the second baby!
Miss anything: I feel like I can never get comfortable. And when I finally do, I have to pee. And I wish I had more energy to exercise. I feel huge. 
Movement: I felt a very distinctive kick the other night when Chris and I were laying in bed. But nothing since then.
Food cravings: Now that I'm not eating sugar, I've been having a hard core craving for it. I'll admit, Chris did convince me that I could have one sugar treat a week. So I bought a bag of cookies. I haven't been able to stop thinking about those cookies since.
Anything making you queasy or sick: I have to pretty much constantly be eating. That's getting a little old.
Worst symptom: Hmm I'm going to have to go with the exhaustion. Evelyn is so much fun to play with these days but I'm just so dang tired. In the mornings when I lay on the couch, she'll come up and put her hand out for me to grab, and then lead me into her room. Then she'll just sit down on the floor and look up at me like, "Okay, let's play now."
Have you started to show yet: Yerp a derp
  Gender: We'll find out on Monday!!!! Woot woot!!
  Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm pretty happy until about 4 pm then I get tired and cranky. Or rather, more tired and cranky.
Looking forward to: Our gender reveal, my birthday, doing some maternity shopping, and I sort of got a new job type thing. It's work trade at this fitness studio. I just have to do one childcare shift a week and I get unlimited classes. Maybe I won't get so fat this pregnancy after all.

Compare to pregnancy 001

No comments:

Post a Comment