Monday, March 18, 2013

17 Weeks




How far along?  17 Weeks
Total weight gain? About 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Nope.
Stretch Marks? No.
Best moment this week? My husband letting me leave work for a donut run
Miss anything? I miss not feeling bloated...which is basically how this feels.
Movement? I wish, but no.
Food Cravings: I had a random hankering for donuts on Wednesday. 
So I went and bought 5, and ate 4 of them. #fatty
Anything making you sick or queasy? Random things set me off. Today 
it was Christopher's potatoes (even though I ate the same thing yesterday).
Worst symptom: The awkwardness of not being able to lay on my belly.
Labor signs: Still a ways off.
Belly button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time? "A little moody," says my husband Christopher.
Looking forward to: WE FIND OUT THE GENDER IN TWO DAYS!!!

Alright humans, the gender knowledge is fast approaching which means if you haven't already voted on what the gender will be..do it now!!! (Left side of the page at the top.) If you want me to know your vote so you can do a victory dance when you're right, gimme some comment love and let me know what you think it will be.

Little babylang is 6 inches this week, about the length of a grapefruit, and weighs about 5 oz. I'm so excited to see my little baby on the ultra sound again. If my research serves me right, it will actually look like a baby now (but the blob was cute).

So stay tuned because in just a few days I'll post an exciting gender reveal!

2 comments:

  1. I think it's going to be a girl! Also, props on being a total pregnant BABE! Hot Mama :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited to find out! I can't wait to buy so much baby stuff. You, Chris, and babylang won't know what hit you!

    PS I was in the baby other the other day with Jessica squealing annoyingly about all of the possibilities for cuteness that I can buy.

    ReplyDelete