Monday, September 16, 2013

Baby Girl is 1 month old!!

My little princess celebrated her one month birthday on Saturday!

Which also means that I'm one month post-partum. There was such a big hunk of my life where my pregnancy was all that I really cared about that it's weird to not be pregnant anymore. I'm no longer bombarded by questions of when I'm due, what's the gender, what am I naming her, is it my first, am I going natural (hi, personal). If I'm somewhere without my baby, like school, people don't know that I squeezed out a baby one short month ago. To them I'm just another BYU student with some excess belly fat. I feel like I need to wear a button that says, "I'm not fat, I just had a baby!"


But enough about me, lets talk about baby girl (and I call her that more than her actual name). She is beautiful and the cuddliest thing ever! At about three weeks she decided that being awake is super exciting and she loves to just lay on the floor on a blanket and train for the Tour de France. Baby girl has got some kickers on her. 

And I don't want to boast too loud on this next topic cause I don't want to jinx it so I'm gonna whisper. 

Baby girl is such a good sleeper. For the most part she goes to bed at 10, and wakes up at 12, 3 and 7. Except last night She went to bed at 12 and didn't get up until 6:30! That was so much sleep for me! She's really good at eating and falling right back to sleep. My baby is perfect!!!!



Super Baby!

I still can't get used to being a mom. It's hard work. I'm having a hard time juggling my time and figuring out what to do. I'm really missing baby girl's first few days of life (minus that awful recovery) when all I had to do was cuddle and feed my teeny baby girl and supplement the rest of my time being brought meals and binge watching Sabrina the Teenage Witch.

Baby girl is already growing bigger and bigger and I miss her tiny 2 day old self. It doesn't feel like she's been alive a whole month!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment