Sunday, July 28, 2013

Week 38



Man I'm not looking so hot these days.


How far along?  38 Weeks
Total weight gain? 42 lbs
Maternity clothes? Yeah. I'm so huge it's doubtful anything else would fit without permanently stretching it out. I can't wait to have my old wardrobe back. 
Stretch Marks? Yes. Sigh. Just a couple. They came right at the very end. So sad. 
Best moment this week? 
Miss anything? I want to lay on my stomach more than anything!
Movement? Not so many kicks. More just moving around. I imagine it's getting pretty cramped in there haha. 
Food Cravings: Sweets
Anything making you sick or queasy? Actually my first trimester nausea has returned to some extent. It's not as horrible and I can usually make it go away by eating more but I don't have much of an appetite. 
Worst symptom: Heartburn
Labor signs: Definetely feeling Braxton hicks contractions. They don't hurt at all, my stomach just gets super tight. It's weird but exciting!
Belly button in or out? Out.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 
Happy or Moody most of the time? Moody. 
Looking forward to: Meeting my baby girl!

1 comment: