Thursday, July 11, 2013

Week 35

So I know you can't see my belly very well but don't I look utterly terrific?!

How far along?  35 Weeks
Total weight gain? a thousand-y
Maternity clothes? Oh yeah...and they're getting small, or I'm getting huge.
Stretch Marks? not yet..
Best moment this week? Mm it's been a pretty stressful week
Miss anything? Everything.
Movement? I'm pretty sure she's dancing in there.
Food Cravings: I LOVE cake.
Anything making you sick or queasy? Not really.
Worst symptom: Heartburn and hip pain.
Labor signs: No, not even braxton hicks contractions.
Belly button in or out? Out: flat.
Wedding rings on or off? Off. 
Happy or Moody most of the time? So much moodiness. I don't remember what happy feels like.
Looking forward to: Not being pregnant anymore.




Baby girl won't stop growing, which I guess is a good thing but I feel the size of a house. She is now the size of a coconut. Can you believe I'm going to continue to get bigger?! Whenever Chris sees my belly all he can say, with you wide eyes, is, "that's incredible."

No comments:

Post a Comment