Friday, June 7, 2013

Week 30--Oh those magic changes

I thought it might be fun to include Chris in this week's belly photo
How far along?  30 Weeks
Total weight gain? 27 lbs 
Maternity clothes? Yeah-finally went out and got a beband and it's AWESOME!
Stretch Marks? Nope (crossing my fingers!)
Best moment this week? Taking maternity photos.
Miss anything? Sleeping comfortably, fitting into my clothes, walking comfortably, not waddling, being able to stand up easily, being able to sit down easily.
Movement? I love the kicking but sometimes it feels like she's just shifting positions. That's my favorite. It's like there's really something alive in there.
Food Cravings: None really.
Anything making you sick or queasy? I get waves of nausea on occasion but not so much.
Worst symptom: The pain above my belly button that I've learned means that my muscles are tearing to make room for my growing baby. It hurts.
Labor signs: Not yet.
Belly button in or out? Outish. I don't think it's gonna pop all the way out
Wedding rings on or off? Off. They still fit but halfway through the day my fingers swell enough that it's uncomfortable. I'm wearing a fake ring that's a couple sizes bigger.
Happy or Moody most of the time? Meh. Probably moody.
Looking forward to: Meeting my baby!!!



Baby girl is the size of a cucumber. 2.5-3.8 lbs. I'm assuming the length of a cucumber not the shape. That would be weird. Listen, My due date is two months from tomorrow!! Can you believe it?!

Pregnancy has taken an uncomfortable turn. Everything I do is uncomfortable. Any sort of moving. The worst part is, I know I'm only getting bigger and it's only going to get worse. My hips feel the weirdest of all. The only way I can think to describe it is like one of those old baby dolls whose legs are loose and won't really stay in the leg socket anymore. That's what what my legs/hips feel like.

 I have a hard time feeling pretty. I just feel like a huge waddling duck. Really, really huge. But taking my maternity pictures really helped with that. I had so much fun and there is something about a photo shoot to make a girl feel like she's the center of the world, not just the size of the world. 

People keep telling me that I'm a cute little pregnant lady. Most of these are classmates who I don't know very well so I can assume they're not just saying it to be nice. Otherwise they probably wouldn't say anything at all.

I finally bought my own outfit for baby girl last night. It's the cutest thing ever!

I thought it was fitting since Chris loves frogs so much. It's laying on my bed right now, I don't want to put it away. I'm just so excited to see her in it!

No comments:

Post a Comment