Sunday, March 10, 2013

Week 16



(Bonus picture at the bottom)
How far along? 16 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About 5 pounds
Maternity clothes? Not yet!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: "Hearing" the baby kick with the doppler
Miss anything: The clothes I love fitting properly. I might need to get 

some maternity clothes soon.

Movement: I think I feel "flutters" but I might be imagining them
Food cravings: Not especially.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything gross just sets me off.
Worst symptom: Backaches
Have you started to show yet: Just a little.

  Gender: I don't know yet, but we find out next week!!
Labor Signs: Not for a while yet.
  Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Mostly moody.
Looking forward to: Feeling the baby and finding out the gender so I can go SHOPPING!

Little baby is the size of an avocado this week! It's about 4.5 inches long (head to bum) and weighs about 3.5 oz. Baby is working hard to grow eyelashes and eyebrows and it's ears are developing so it can hear my voice!

And don't forget to vote on what you think the gender is, we find out next week!!!

BONUS!!! This is what happens when my husband takes pictures and I'm not ready for them...

No comments:

Post a Comment