Sunday, September 18, 2011

Printables!

So I was talking to my favorite Aunt and found out that my cousin doesn't so much know how to study and she just started college. So I decided to make her some study guides. I had a little too much fun with it. But here is what I came up with:

I made all the graphics on picnik.com, A site which I highly recommend. It's really fun to just play around with if you get bored.




I downloaded all the fonts from a couple different sites. That was a whole other kind of fun.

Anyway.....Just being all excited about my little printables. Hey maybe I'll make more now. Hmmmm

1 comment:

  1. Um these are brilliant! And I think I'm gonna steal them because I need all the help i can get. :) you are an amazing person and I am so privileged to know you haha

    ReplyDelete