Monday, January 19, 2015

18 weeks pregnant



How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: Not sure...my scale needs batteries.
Maternity clothes? I've been looking around online to buy some but they're just so expensive!
Best moment this week: This week has been great! We got to do our gender reveal, I started a trade shift postition at a fitness studio so I can have free classes, and I started exercising again. 
Miss anything: I miss having the energy to clean my house. I hate having a messy house but unfortunately my toddler doesn't care. 
Movement: I feel light movement every so often but nothing big. 
Food cravings: Mother's frosted animal cookies and Chipins popcorn chips. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: anything gross on an empty stomach. Or the chunky fruit bits in yogurt when I'm already feeling nauseous. 
Worst symptom: Still exhaustion and pregnancy acne. It's just not fair. I want the 'glow'!
Have you started to show yet: Yeah but I think I just look like I have a gut, not pregnant necessarily. 
  Gender: It's a boy! And let me tell you, trying to think of a name has been quite the task. Boy names are so hard!
  Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'd say mostly happy but I definitely have mood swings that are hard to swing back out of. And if something sets me off and gets me crying it's nearly impossible to stop no matter what it was that made me sad in the first place. 
Looking forward to: My birthday next week! I don't even have big plans but I'm gonna get my nails done and we'll go to the Cheesecake Factory for dinner and I get some delish cheesecake!

Compare to pregnancy 001

No comments:

Post a Comment