Sunday, November 17, 2013

3 Months: A Flight, A Wedding, and A Baby Blessing

Ever wondered what 3 months old looks like? It looks like this:





These are some pictures from Evelyn's first flight on which she did amazingly. She sucked on her little pacifier on take off and landing to help with the pressure change and only fussed a tiny bit here and there. We sat next to a lady on the first flight who said that she loved babies and I was thankful that we didn't ruin that love with a screaming child during the flight.


It's so fun to watch Evie develop. She's still trying to figure out how her hands work and she loves to keep them up by her face or take an entire fist into her mouth to suck on. She is all about figuring out the world and loves to look around. Laying on her back while she is awake is not even an option.

She is a smiley little thing and even has her own little giggle she does. It's more of an open mouth, loud air sucking type thing but it's so dang cute!

This past Thursday and Friday were spent getting ready and helping out with my best friend's wedding! I'm so glad we got to make it to Georgia for the rehearsal and ceremony. Mallory made the journey to Utah when I got married, so it was only fitting that I do the same. The day was beautiful. I was so happy to be apart of it (even if I was the matron of honor lol..makes me sound so old and decrepit ). 





Instead of overwhelming you with pictures, I'll do you one better. I made a video to document the day. Keep in mind that it was filmed with an iphone and the ambiance lighting made the footage a little pixelated but I still think it turned out well.



                                   

The last festivity of this past weekend was Evelyn's baby blessing. It was really beautiful. We had so many friends come to show their love and support and it meant so much to Chris and I. It was everything I could have hoped for. We are so blessed to have so many people willing to take time on a Sunday morning to be with us. We invited everyone over to my parents house afterwards to visit and cuddle Evie. 









No comments:

Post a Comment