Friday, June 24, 2011

This is Me.

So before we get started on my current life, I thought I'd start out with a little introduction. It's called:

20 years of Jocelyn in Several Short Paragraphs,


and it goes like this...

For the first several years of my life I was an army brat. (more army daughter, less brat depending on who you ask). I started out in Germany, went through Maryland, California, Alabama and by 5 years old we settled down in Georgia. Around this time my dad retired and I had a place I could finally call home.
My little sister and me in the tree in our front yard

We relocated when I was 10 to Cumming, Ga and that is where my parents and younger sister still live.

I have been a Girl Scout since I was in the womb, loved theater since age uh...3 or something and I started dancing when I was 13.
My Girl Scout BFFLS
Me as the Mayor in All Shook Up
Our Contemporary Dance my Senior Year
( I'm in the middle in the back with both my arms up)

When the time came to go to college I reluctantly moved far away from my wonderful southern oasis into a dry sometimes unbearably cold and sometimes unbearably hot desert known as the Utah Valley. Here I became a cougar at BYU (Brigham Young University) and have been true blue ever since...
...Quite literally. That stuff was hard to clean up.

I met my husband at BYU in the line for Subway. He told me he had a motorcycle. I immediately introduced myself and demanded that we become friends. No really I did. We got married on April 10, 2010 in the LDS Bountiful Temple in Bountiful, Utah.



Almost immediately after we got married we moved to Florida where I did an internship at Walt Disney World and Christopher worked for the Census.

I was a character performer. Here are some of the characters I was 'friends with' most often:

 Winnie the Pooh
 Chip and Dale
 Grumpy
 JoJo
 June
 Leo
Handy Manny

In August we came back to school at BYU and have been here ever since (which means almost a year).

THE END

Okay not really the end because I'm not dead or anything.
More to come.






2 comments:

  1. you are the cutest ever!!!! I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Adorable! Let's see, things I remember about your wedding day (and the days leading up to it)...the dress fiasco, yummy cupcakes during the dress fiasco, lots and lots of beautiful bright flowers, some of the prettiest wedding colors ever, SNOW! and then the most absolutely beautiful day for a wedding ever, getting up way too early, crying during the ceremony like a baby, happiness all around. So glad you picked Chris to join the family, we love him! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete