Wednesday, January 28, 2015

19 Weeks Pregnant



How far along? 19 weeks
Total weight gain: I'm gonna go ahead and delete this question because the answer depresses me. 
Maternity clothes? Yes! I got some great deals at Ross and Kid to Kid AND I got some birthday money that will likely go to more maternity clothes. 
Best moment this week: Shopping and some super fun birthday festivities. I was surprised with some fabulous gifts including 6 cupcakes from my mom. So much for that no sugar thing.  
Miss anything: I miss being able to go 20 minutes without going to the bathroom. I also really miss feeling cute. I just feel big and I know I'm only getting bigger but it's so hard to feel attractive anymore... 
Movement: I feel light movement every so often but nothing big. 
Food cravings: My birthday treats have me craving more sugar than I have in a long time. Also, as it turns out, I have to totally rework my preggo diet according to my midwife. So you can just ignore that last diet post. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not so much! It looks like my morning sickness has officially passed. 
Worst symptom: Still just exhaustion and pregnancy acne. 
Have you started to show yet: I feel like it's super obvious that I'm pregnant but I'm pretty sure people just think I'm chubby.. *sigh
  Gender: It's a boy! And I have it narrowed down to three names. 
  Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty moody, I'm not gonna lie. I think it's because I'm always so tired. 
Looking forward to: my ultra sound this Thursday. I'm hoping to come home with some pictures of little baby boy. 

Compare to Pregnancy 001

No comments:

Post a Comment