Sunday, March 3, 2013

Week 15

On our hike at the Pali Lookout

How far along? 15 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: About 4 pounds
Maternity clothes? Not yet!
Stretch marks? Nope.
Best moment this week: We'll talk to the doctor tomorrow about 

when we can see the gender!

Miss anything: Going an hour without having to pee.
Movement: Not that I can feel.
Food cravings: I don't know that I'm really craving anything, but I 
want cheese a lot (pretty normal)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything that looks dirty
Worst symptom: Frequent urination
Have you started to show yet: Just a little.

  Gender: I don't know yet.
Labor Signs: Thankfully no.
  Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'm pretty moody.
Looking forward to: Finding out the gender.

People keep commenting on how small I look which makes me sad because I want to start looking pregnant and not like I really like cake (which I do but people shouldn't be able to tell that easily).

Little baby is growing and growing though. It is the size of an apple, about 4 inches and 2.5 ounces. It can sense light (even though it's little eyelids are fused shut) and it's growing little tastebuds.

According to my pregnancy app I might start to feel movement within the next week!!! So excited to meet my little human!

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry Joce, you are short and like me you have long legs short torso. When you start to show you will really show. By the time you are 7 months along people will make comments everyday wondering why you haven't had the baby yet. You will want to punch them. Just wait and see!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks for the heads up! I look forward to that... (not). :)

      Delete