Saturday, February 16, 2013

Laie Point


 If you're looking for an incredible view, a great place to scuba dive (and get eaten by a shark), or fish (judging by all the fishermen) this is the place. It really is beautiful here.

Look at a map of Oahu, find Laie, find what looks like a point...bingo, you're there.


I really couldn't take enough pictures, it was so pretty there! Just look at the color of that water.


See where those people are standing on that huge rock? I'm told people love to jump from there into the water. (woah.) The hard part I guess is getting back up the rock. There is a little area where you can climb up, but the waves are crashing pretty crazily so you should probably know what you're doing.

See that little step^^? That's where the jump from. I wouldn't even go over and stand on it so obviously you won't catch me jumping. There are no lifeguards (JUMP AT YOUR OWN RISK!)

No comments:

Post a Comment